Let the art guide you in lovely Crete!
A creative painting workshop ... discover how paint and art making could help your deeper thoughts and silent feelings take shapes , forms and surface.
Bleverde Villas offer art retreats which are designed to accommodate beginners and all levels of painting skills. For beginners no previous knowledge of painting is required.
If you feel happy with the idea of exploring creativity, painting and discovering yourself through art then this is what you are looking for.
Art retreats in Bleverde are a true creative and insightful experience, regular sold outs with frequent repeated participants.
Penelope and Danny, the owners, and Bleverde's tranquil location create the right conditions for an unmemorable week full of art, and creativity in a picturesque location (Gavalochori Village, in Apokoronas Region nearby Chania) with plentiful visual inspirations. A great opportunity to discover Crete, taste local food and get inspired by local artists.
The groups are small enough to allow individual guidance and big enough to enjoy stimulus from other's work. They are of flexible pace and combine learning of painting skills and playful exploration of own creativity.
If you feel happy with the idea of exploring creativity, painting and discovering yourself through art, then please do not hesitate to contact us to receive the full program!
Included in the program
- 7 nights accommodation at Bleverde Villas
- Starter pack and refill of groceries for breakfasts and lunches ( self-service: lunch ingredients to make your own salad / sandwiches etc are available in the kitchen)
- All dinners (some will be with a private chef at the villa and some at local tavernas)
- 6 days active art making with instruction about 5 hrs a day
- Transportation to and from the airport of Chania
- A tour around Gavalochori Village
- 2 excursions. One in Chania Town and one surprise (in both excursions we will get the opportunity to paint different sceneries.)
- 2 rental cars will be available for our excursions
- Access to swimming pools and private gardens
- Free wifi
- Materials available: Acrylic paints , brushes, palette knives and palettes ( the only thing you need to bring yourself is paper / panel / canvas to paint on and any watercolour paints / crayons )
May 2-9 (few places)
May 9-16 (SOLD OUT)
Oct 17-24 (few places)
€ 1,400 for a week (sharing a spacious double room - ensuite bathroom).
€ 1,200 for a week (sharing a smaller double room - ensuite bathroom).
€ 1,700 for a week (single occupancy spacious room - ensuite bathroom).