Summer may be waving slowly goodbye but the temperatures are still high enough for in order to continue enjoying the beauty of the mainland of Crete and the quiet, isolated beaches.
The Cretan land offers unique products for us to taste. Next year’s wine is on the way as grape harvesting has already begun across the country (August & September). The new season calls for a visit to archeological treasures while you can still relax and enjoy swimming and sunbathing in the Cretan beaches.
- visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and Knossos Palace and discover them with less people around you
- taste the marvellous products and flavours on Crete
- visit Archanes Village and stay in our Kalimera Archanes
- wear our sport shoes and enjoy Cretan nature
- swim in quiet, great beaches of South Crete ( Agiofarrago, Agia Fotini, Ligres, Triopetra, Agios Pavlos )
- stay in our unique Villa Kerasia Inn and enjoy our suggested sightseeing
- enjoy a private living, including hotel living at Melidoni X Village, in mainland of Rethimno
Enjoy a splendid holiday in lovely Crete!
Your superbgreece.com team!