Cities have represented human development and the birth of civilization for eternity. The first cities on our planet started forming in the Neolithic period in ancient Mesopotamia and the very oldest of them show the world incredible architecture accompanied with remarkable stories and a historical brilliance, which attract thousands of tourists around the world. For obvious reasons, there are historical uncertainties about the origins of many and thus it is difficult to make it clear...
Posts tagged with `Top-10-Oldest-Cities-Around-The-World`
Share This With Others
- Athens Voted Second Best Destination in Europe for 2020
- The Acropolis is Among the World’s Best-value Tourist Attractions for 2020
- Santo Maris Oia is the World’s Leading Boutique Resort for 2019
- CNN Travel: Milos Among World’s Most Beautiful Islands
- Folegandros Ready to Host ‘Sunset Trail’ Running Event