There is nothing more enjoyable than staying in a truly exceptional, tasteful hotel with a rare calm quality - and yet be in the heart of a special city.
Twenty steps from Chania's splendid Venetian harbour, Casa Delfino is an elegant 17th century Venetian mansion, carefully and attractively restored as an exclusive boutique hotel of just 24 guestrooms and suites.
Having remained in the same family for six generations, hospitality and authentic charm are an important part of our heritage. Paying homage to the history of the building, all the areas have been sensitively restored to their original splendour.
A secluded entrance leads to the large, sheltered courtyard of pebble mosaics where guests can read, relax, enjoy the peace and shade. The roof terrace is another place to enjoy special moments and romantic views.
There is a small, elegant bar that leads to a sitting area and out to the large, private courtyard filled with trees, flowers, and a giant cactus. This is where the daily breakfast buffet is served.
Casa Delfino is a place with style and grace, open all year round. It is the crème de la crème and has no equal on the island. A joyful experience to stay, a tough place to leave.
This is a place with style and grace open all year round. It is the cream of the crop and has no equal on the island. A joyful experience to stay, a tough one to depart.
NEWS: Casa Delfino has expanded! Three magnificent new suites and an intimate spa. The spectacular roof terrace has also been upgraded with the addition of a small bar, a hot tub, and seductive seating area. With its sensational views over the old Venetian harbour of Chania, a truly a unique place to be at sunset! In addition, a new cultural gift shop will offer you the most amazing gifts inspired by Crete, Greece.
- Hotel Name: Casa Delfino
- Area: Chania, Chania Town
- Why Go: Elegant,Honeymoon,Quality of service,Romantic,Relaxed
Why we like it
- The dedicated, multi-lingual staff is on hand around the clock to meet and anticipate guests’ every need.
- Breakfasts at Casa Delfino are legendary!
- All guests feel instantly at home, while ensuring a sense of absolute privacy.
- Style in a Venetian setting. Quiet, private, special despite its proximity to the bustling waterfront.
What to know
- There is no lift, due to the architectural style of the house.
- The old city is a pedestrian zone, which means that it is very quiet, and that the closest parking place is a 3 minute walk.
- You must book early, especially for the Suites.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Mid-Size Hotels||Quality of service :|
|Pool:||No||Architecture & style :|
|Dining:||Breakfast and Low-Key Bar||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Welcome||City Style :|
|Closed:||Never||Nice atmosphere :|