For most travelers, the primary goal is to leave all their concerns behind and experience tranquility and inner peace. This is accomplished at Conte Marino Villas in a miraculously effortless way. You will just fall in love with these three exclusively built independent masterpieces designed by visionary architects Aristomenis & George Varoudakis.
An ideal place for families with children, honeymooners, friendly couples and "dreamers" .... dreaming of staying in fruitful orange and olive trees, colorfoul gardens and bushy plants.
Conte Marino Villas represent the perfect base from which you can explore the entire Chania area with famous seaside places, spectacular gorges, unique mountains and the beautiful city of Chania and its venetian harbor. The nearby resorts and neighboring villages are Maleme, Gerani, Agia Marina and the lively Platanias, which the latter being the most popular destination of that area, is about 5km away, while Chania old town is 18km and Chania International Airport is just 40 minutes by car,
The three two-storey superb Villas with private pool - indulgent Villa Alivia, luscious Villa Mandarina and luxurious Villa Orangia - can house up to 6 geusts as they feature three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
These colorful unique architectural masterpieces emphasize on the more modern Cretan architecture of today and offer many sun flooded areas with shades of different colours a perfect example for architectural delight and study on Crete's today's civilization.
Villas are designed with high ceilings, spacious rooms and large patio windows. The wooden structure, the marble and glass features and metal fixtures blend materialistically entwined into its stone characters offering a high aesthetic result in design. High quality indoor and outdoor furnishings designed specifically for the villas complete its comfortable environment for sheer relaxation. The famous architects managed perfectly to capture, artful design, comfort and sheer quality at its fingertips for every welcoming guest that visits.
Impressive high stone walls very thick at the bottom and thinner at the top create a castle like building perfectly harmonized with contemporary design from inside. Each Villa has its own private overflow swimming pool (heated up on request) that can be entered by its yacht style wooden deck that is extended alongside side each of the pools. The pools are made of Diamond Brilliance finishes with quartz aggregates that give a ray of stunning rainbow like colours (iridescences) during different periods of the day.
The surrounding garden areas are something to definitely highlight on, as the owners managed to maintain the original fruitful orange and olive trees in their original place during the Villas construction and add flowers and bushy plants. The fruitful orange trees burst with zest and aromas of natural essence that linger in their lush gardens and emphasize on the uniquely built quality of these three individual and private Villas. Oranges are ready to be picked up by guest during the spring and summer periods to taste the best Cretan juices.
Kontomari is a small settlement with beautiful olive groves and orange groves. Pirgos Psilonerou (2.6 km away) is a serene settlement located just 400 meters away from the pebble beach where Caretta caretta turtles lay their eggs. The sea has crystal clear waters and is characterized as NATURA. Maleme village lies 2.8 km north west of the villas offering taverns and super markets. Platanias village is located 6,2 km east of the villas providing nightlife entertainment and an organized beach that caters several water sports.
- Hotel Name: Conte Marino Villas
- Area: Chania, Kontomari Village
- Why Go: Design,Elegant,Family-Friendly,Friendly enviroment,Honeymoon,Modern,Private Pool,Quiet location,Relaxed
Why we like it
- Conte Marino Villas encapsulate the essence of traditional Cretan architectural building in today’s modern world.
- The perfect base from which you can explore the entire Chania area with famous seaside places, the bustling summer tourist resorts and the beautiful city of Chania and its venetian harbor.
- The ultimate place to relax and reflect. Villas offer anonymity, tranquility and beauty and they are Ideal for families, couples, or business travellers with escape in mind all year round.
- Superb fully equipped kitchen with branded electric devices.
- Privately surrounded by stone-walled courtyards, the Villas overlook the panoramic Cretan hills, vast olive and orange groves and the white Cretan Mountains.
What to know
- You have to prebook especially for July, August and September when the Villas are often fully booked.
- We recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent (you cannot reach Conte Marino Villas by public transport).
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Honeymoon :|
|Dining:||No||Nice atmosphere :|
|Children:||Welcome||Quality of service :|
|Closed:||Never||Family hospitality :|