Falasarna is legendary for its "wide-openness" and its endless stretch of beach, of sand, of alcoves, of enough sea-lapped frontage to allow you to find the part that suits you best, that feels a million miles from the fray. You will be able to enjoy all of that and be above it all!
After the village of Platanos has disappeared and the vistas of the sea and expanses of mariners' dreams beyond Crete seem to have disappeared, you will round a bend in the road and there, the vision of two well-chiseled stone villas makes you wonder "who owns that?". Well this is your villa now, Falasarna Villas.
A large pool, a terrace and views over Falasarna bay and out to sea, the truly-Cretan hills to the front and to the south, but look yonder and the sea beckons.
This is a well done thing. Solid wood front door leads into the country-house-rustic modern living room, step up to the dining and well-equipped kitchen area and survey the possibilities for your own inspired meals and those breakfasts to launch the days to come.
A nice touch is a trunk filled with various Cretan wines which you pay for what you consume - they are a good selection and introduction to what is happening in wines on the island of Crete.
The three neat and functional bedrooms all have their own private bathroom - you can shower and return for a snooze in the morning if persuaded to do so - without even having left the room!
Since 2012, a beautiful room in each villa has been added where you can enjoy sauna and massage in complete privacy. You can now relax in the hands of physical therapist and beautician specialists.
Please ask us for more details about these services.
- Hotel Name: Falasarna Villas
- Area: Chania, Platanos, Falassarna
- Why Go: Lovely Views,Quiet location,Relaxed,Pool
Why we like it
- Falasarna is legendary for its "wide-openness" and its endless stretch of beach, of sand, of alcoves, of enough sea-lapped frontage to allow you to find the part that suits you best.
- The pretty-but-sleepy village of Platanos just 1km away, has a couple of great tavernas if you don’t want to cook.
- The excellent location also means that you are close to many of the highlights of western Crete.
What to know
- In July and August you have to stay 5 nights or more
- Villas are not suitable for disabled guests.
- We recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Cheap & Chic :|
|Dining:||No||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Welcome||Marvelous view :|
|Closed:||Never||Architecture & style :|