Kipi Suites is a small, stylish, boutique hotel nestled in the magical network of mountains, valleys and rivers in Zagori - Zagorohoria in North West Greece at the top of the ancient village of Kipi, just half an hour away from Ioannina town.
Its eight superb suites and terraces offer dramatic views of the village, Mitsikeli mountain, Baya river and Milos – one of a network of bridges that links the many traditional villages in the area.
The area is great for walking holidays and outdoor activities, just a perfect escape for lovers of nature and country living.
Eight comfort suites (with one or two fireplaces and private terraces), all with spectacular views over the mountains, a cosy dining room and a large bar/sitting room are spread over several traditional stone buildings, two of them dating from the mid 19th century and three of them built more recently.
The traditional exterior facades have been carefully preserved while the interiors add a contemporary air. All materials used for the construction, renovation and maintenance of the Kipi Suites are environmentally friendly and special care has been given to energy and water conservation throughout the hotel.
A rich breakfast and light meals are served in the guesthouse’s restaurant. They include homemade bread, yoghurt, jams and sweets, all produced with local ingredients. In addition, Kipi Suites offers a lounge where guests can enjoy wines and whiskeys from the wide selection of the cava.
At Kipi Suites enter Zagori’s magical world of mountains, rivers, ancient and pathways and bridges linking the many local villages – each with its own distinct attraction.
- Hotel Name: Kipi Suites - Zagori
- Area: Epirus, Zagorohoria
- Why Go: Mountains,Peaceful Rural Setting in Village,Quality of service,Quiet location,Relaxed,Romantic,Rustic,Village Athmosphere,Lovely Views
Why we like it
- Kipi Suites offers an exceptional combination of great comfort and great care in a beautiful environment.
- Zagori's natural environment is exquisite and perfect for many outdoor activities.
- The timeless, stone villages of the Zagori, and the paved mulepaths and historic arched bridges which link them, deserve a spot in Unesco's list
What to know
- It can get chilly in spring and autumn, while winter is liable to be snowy
- If you want to explore the region while you're here, we recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||8||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||No||Quality of service :|
|Dining:||Dining Room - Light Meals||Village Atmosphere :|
|Children:||Welcome||Young Couples :|