A cluster of 5 beautifully and traditionally decorated Villas with private pool, each sleeping 2-6 people, with nice views over Melidoni Village and Cretan mountains.
A great place for you the distinguished traveller who is seeking for a "home" away from the hustle of touristic areas but perfectly situated to reach Crete different and beautiful beaches, cities, villages and sights.
This is your place, Melidoni X Village, a small oasis for relaxation, excellent service, comfort of living, simplicity, within beautiful nature.
It is offering you three Villas at 70sqm and two Villas at 90sqm in a 20000m2 land . Each Villa has its own pool furnished with beautiful sun terrace and surrounded by a colorful garden.
Melidoni X Village is neither a dormitory nor a grand hotel however a lovingly managed holiday residence, giving its guests an away from home feeling. This is achieved by providing comfortable villas traditionally furnished complimented by modern equipment and excellent service.
The main building provides the restaurant and bar facilities, featured with an outdoor bar and a beautiful sun terrace. Reception lounge has comfortable seating and a wood burning fireplace in order to enjoy through a large panoramic window the Mount Psiloritis during the cold days of Winter.
A great base to discover the varied countryside and the nearby sites, experience the locals with their unique culture, Cretan hospitality and heritage and bring the charm of Melidoni to life.
Mareike, the owner, will be glad to provide you with valuable tourist information meant for individual tourism.
- Hotel Name: Melidoni X Village
- Area: Rethimno, Melidoni Village
- Why Go: Adventure,Art & Culture,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Family-Friendly,Food & Wine,Friendly enviroment,Mountains,Peaceful Rural Setting in Village,Relaxed,Private Pool,Quiet location,Village Athmosphere
Why we like it
- Traditional houses with private pool, in a landscape of unique beauty, for quality holidays in combination with a delicious Cretan cuisine and carrying owners
- A great base to discover the varied countryside, experience the locals with their unique culture and heritage and bring the charm of Melidoni to life.
- This is a superb place for families and couples alike.The owners Georgios and his wife Mareike go out of their way to help you in every way, warm Cretan hospitality.
What to know
- You need to rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
- Each villa is surrounded with a lot of flowers, herbs and trees and that secures the privacy between the villas as well as additional shadow during the hot summer days.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pools||Family hospitality :|
|Closed:||Never||Village Atmosphere :|