If you're looking for a hidden retreat, a lesser traveled Greek island experience, where you'll be welcomed with open arms by friendly villagers, may feast on traditional Greek delicacies, and be lured in by stunning scenery and dazzling, reclusive beaches, then Kimolos may just be right for you.
Milaki Kimolos, a small charming hotel of 6 bright rooms, is just a few minutes’ walk from Psathi, Kimolos’s tiny port, and very close to ‘Chorio’, the island’s charming principal village with old white houses, paintings on the roads, the medieval Castle and its remnants, significant churches, and some squares make up an unforgettable scenery.
This great and comfortable small complex consists of six spacious and newly furnished rooms with COCO-MAT queen-size beds and (in the largest rooms) sofa beds, wifi internet, air-condition, Nespresso machine, plus a bathroom with shower, daily housekeeping and a breakfast of your choosing.
Miliaki's helpfull staff could arrange car rental, restaurant booking, excursions and much more to make your stay on the unique island of Kimolos inspiring and memorable.
Milaki’s six rooms have all been modernized and upgraded for the 2015 season. They have new COCO-MAT® queen-size beds and (in the largest rooms) sofa beds plus a bathroom with shower. A parking area is also available.
- Hotel Name: Milaki Kimolos
- Area: Cyclades, Kimolos
- Why Go: Family-Friendly,Quality of service,Relaxed,Friendly enviroment
Why we like it
- Kimolos is not Mykonos or Santorini. Locals live a slow paced life, and they like it that way. They cater to tourists who seek out an authentic Greek island, where they can relax and join in with our local people.
- Extremely polite, friendly staff ready to help you with any enquiry you could have.
What to know
- The hotel is located next to the road so it is not recommended for light sleepers.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Nice atmosphere :|
|Rooms:||6||Young Couples :|
|Pool:||No||Village Atmosphere :|
|Dining:||No||Architecture & style :|
|Closed:||November to March||Family :|