Villa Kallisto, one ground floor fine villa with private pool on the hillside that contains most of Istron village.
Villa Kallisto is a spacious and bright Villa built on a hillside overlooking the idyllic beach of Aghios Panteleymonas (120m) which is just minutes away, on the north eastern coast of Crete, and just 100m from the most famous gold sand beach of Voulisma.
The character is clean, modern lines with a touch of luxury. Well finished inside and out, on a single floor layout, with 3 or 2 bedrooms. Furnished with tasteful decoration and quality interiors. Marble floors and bathrooms. Comfortable bedrooms with good, firm mattresses and large fitted wardrobes.
In addition, all the mod-cons, including a TV in every room and DVD players. Fireplace in the living room, ample dining area, superbly equipped kitchens. Sizeable freshwater pools and plenty of terrace space to enjoy your sunbathing or dining al fresco.
Villa Kalisto has a significant sea view and privacy. You are in the middle of a village here, so your peripheral views include rooftops and other houses nearby. The villa is generally peaceful, though the sound of other people and their pets is never far away (village life!).
There are several shops and reasonable tavernas & cafes in Istron. The village of Istron (or Istro), a few minutes drive east of Agios Nikolaos. A big plus: the village's two sandy beaches, an enjoyable place to swim from. Numerous walking opportunities both near the coast or up in the hills and mountains.
Visit Kritsa and drive up to the Katharos plateau (a couple of tavernas and a kafeneio await!)
- Hotel Name: Villa Kallisto - Istron Crete
- Area: Lasithi, Istron
- Why Go: Elegant,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Quiet location,Village Athmosphere
Why we like it
- Sandy beaches (Voulisma is just superb), limestone gorges, Minoan sites, Orthodox monasteries, even an uninhabited island are all within easy reach.
- A great base in order to discover the eastern, untouched, quiet eastern part of Crete.
- Blissful pool and patio with distant sea views.
What to know
- Villa Kallisto the middle villa, more "contained" and private, better framed views.
- Please note that all guests are kindly requested to advise of their arrival time.
- Hiring a car will allow you to explore the area better ... if you wish that.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Rooms:||3||Nice atmosphere :|
|Pool:||Private Pools||Quality of service :|
|Dining:||No||Architecture & style :|
|Closed:||November - March||Village Atmosphere :|