Once upon a time houses and buildings were decorated with these unique mosaic/chessboard floor tiles and fitted out with wood shelves and bed frames like those from a quality ocean going yacht or the cabins in a tramp steamer - Palazzo is one of the best preserved and renovated examples.
It offers the unusual ability to be on the beach, yet in the centre of Agios Nikolaos town!
In its 10 suite-apartments, 8 of which have a sea view - right there in front of the hotel, on the small convenient in-town beach of kitroplatia in Agios Nikolaos, you find a sense of quality, a feeling you are in the right location.
You will experience hospitality, you can enjoy eating at the special treat-of-a-restaurant next door, or you step across to the beach and swim - but in the same few steps you can be walking to the town's numerous shops, cafes and restaurants, going to the "lake" cafes and enjoying a selection of town attractions.
Start your day with breakfast in the stylish beach-view dining area and enjoy the best the morning can introduce as the sea glistens and the nearby cafes and shops beckon. The hotel is truly "on the beach", with cafes and eating places, and a few minutes walk providing a selection of all manner of things to buy and pamper yourself with.
If one of you wants to soak up the sun, splash and swim - the other wants to explore shops, churches and the sights - you have both, you have it all!
Apartments have fully equipped kitchens, polished vintage marble bathrooms, some with bathtubs others with shower. All have a balcony or two.
- Hotel Name: Palazzo Arhontiko Apartments
- Area: Lasithi, Agios Nikolaos
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Rustic,Nightlife,Friendly enviroment,Family-Friendly,Classic
Why we like it
- An old glory restored building one of the best preserved and renovated examples. It offers the unusual ability to be on the beach, yet in the centre of Agios Nikolaos town!
- The rooms are spacious, provide all the facilities you need, are beautifully furnished with antiques.
- Popi (your hostess) and her team are great, glad to help in any way they can.
What to know
- Please note that all guests are kindly requested to advise of their arrival time.
- The Hotel doesn't have its own parking therefore you could park around the hotel or maybe at the nearby public parking-5 Euros per day.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||10||Family hospitality :|
|Pool:||No||City Style :|
|Dining:||No||Quality of service :|
|Closed:||November-15 April||Marvelous view :|