Overlooking the beach of Kommos from above the more modern yet adobe-rounded Phaestias Villas is a group of five independent adobe-rounded residences.
They are located just 1 kilometer far from the biggest, sandy beach of southern Crete (kalamaki-Komos).
Komos Beach is a lengthy stretch - over 2km long and up to 40m wide - of deep golden sand backed by natural dunes and cliffs topped with tamarisk trees, which is also a paradise for naturists. The sand quality is good and the beach is very clean; if you enjoy snorkelling there are many fish to be seen. Just above the beach will be found the archaeolgical site of Kommos
Phaestias Villas sleep 2-6 people and of course come with pools, chef-friendly full kitchens, fireplaces, terraces, twin and double bedrooms and fine sunsets. All are a fresh wild herb scented walk from superb beaches.
Built at the foot of a quiet hill with amazing sea and mountain views. It abstains 1 kilometer from the traditional village Kamilari and is located near the archaeological sides of Faistos, Gortys, Agia Triada, Matalla and Komo. Nearby are the seaside places Matalla, Agia Galini, Lenta and a bit further Preveli Beach, Agia Fotini, Ligres, Triopetra, St. Pavlos ( a great place for yoga lovers).
In the around region they exist traditional villages where become at all the duration of summertime events and traditional feasts with music and dancing.
- Hotel Name: Phaestias Villas
- Area: Heraklion, Kamilari
- Why Go: Lovely Views,Honeymoon,HIp,Family-Friendly,Private Pool,Quiet location,Relaxed,Romantic,Rustic
Why we like it
- The thing is, they all have interesting locations and good facilities. Some in these interesting and cozy local villages, others more rural but with mouth-watering views where sipping a drink by your pool in the evening as the sun cools and the barbecue heats up is a bite of paradise.
- A great base to explore south coast and all villas within a few minutes' drive of Matala and Phaestos.
- Just 1km away from one of the longest sandy beaches in Crete, Kommos.
What to know
- Public transport doesn't come this far, so you need to hire a car
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||5||Cheap & Chic :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Family :|
|Dining:||No||Marvelous view :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|