Pina Caldera Residence, clinging to the slope at the far western edge of Oia village, is a fully-equipped and totally exclusive holiday residence offering globally unique views of Aegean sea, the brilliant sunset, relaxing days and peaceful nights to all its guests.
The residence is completely independent and self-contained. It offers a fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, dining area, a built-in king size bed with COCO-MAT® mattress and a sitting area with two sofas that can convert into beds and accommodate extra guests. Personal concierge service just a telephone call away.
Most of all, the rear of the house features a long and extensive private terrace which overlooks the ‘caldera’ volcano basin. Equipped with its own private plunge pool with whirlpool feature, this amazing combination gives for a magical and unique property for anyone looking to make their stay on Santorini extra-special.
This is the major highlight of this superb house the exterior plunge pool with whirlpool feature and this large veranda with the pine tree which together overlook the ‘caldera’ volcano, the Aegean sea and picturesque nearby village of Oia.
Pina Caldera is a perfect location for any couple in search of a private retreat on the unique island of Santorini with its villages, wineries, beaches, tavernas, seascapes and small nearby lava islands.
Oia is a traditional settlement and is also known as 'Apano Meria' or 'Anomeria' and the inhabitants are called 'Apanomerites'. The village is approximately 150 meters above sea level. Oia was severely damaged in the 1956 earthquake and much work has been involved to implement its restoration. The beauty of Oia is unsurpassed. In fact, it is almost impossible to describe in words. Small white houses tier the hillside, interspersed by splashes of rich okra, deep fuchsia, cobalt blue, oyster pink and earthy red. Smooth winding paths interconnect, interrupted now and then by a small church, and at every corner there is something new to discover. Oia is one of the most photographed places in Greece, if not the world. It has inspired artists, poets and every visitor who visits Santorini. Oia is best known for breathtaking sunsets; if truth be told, sunrise in Oia is also magical.
- Hotel Name: Pina Caldera Residence - Oia - Santorini
- Area: Cyclades, Santorini, Oia
- Why Go: Honeymoon,Lovely Views,Relaxed,Romantic,Design
Why we like it
- We liked the major highlight of this house, which is the exterior plunge pool with whirlpool feature and the large veranda which together overlook the ‘caldera’ volcano, the sea and picturesque nearby village.
- Private terrace ensures optimum conditions for sunset viewing!
- It's great having the option of self-catering or walking to the village for some great food.
What to know
- Kids of all ages are welcome, but this villa is a very romantic one and it is appreciated especially by couples.
- Not for the unfit or immobile.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Plunge Pool with Whirpool Feature||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Young Couples :|
|Children:||No||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||November to March||Beach/Seaside :|