Drive away from Agios Nikolaos, make sure you are out of the town, but why go all the way to Elounda Village? You don't have to.
On the way, as the view of the Mirabello gulf opens up, Pleiades Villas open themselves to you.
Attentive service, cheerful decor, quality fittings and furniture, pleasing pools with terraces that merge into the marine blue horizon.
There are 9 villas, with a choice of two or three bedrooms, attractively furnished and decorated in a fresh bright and modern style, contrasting subtly with the light antique style of the furniture.
Each villa has its own style of interior décor and furnishing but the extremely high standard of accommodation is universal.
All villas have a living room with sofas and chairs, fireplace, cabinets, TV and polished wood floors - opening onto your pool with spacious pool deck, outdoor dining area and sea view. An en suite bathroom for one of the bedrooms and another bathroom for the other guests with you. The superior villas have en suite bathrooms for every bedroom - even greater luxury.
Other enjoyable facilities offered, include: sauna, gym, hamam (steam room). Also available: babysitting, butler-served breakfast and dinner in your villa, cook, massage. Superior villas have heated pools.
Please note that Pleiades guests have access free of charge to the beach facilities of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection hotel.
Within 10 minutes by car you will be in Agios Nikolaos or Elounda and the coastal villages and attractions of eastern Crete. Lasithi area. The archeological sites of Gournia (25 minutes) and the monastery of Faneromeni are just the start of local places of interest ... there is also the array of locally made lace products up in the village of Kritsa and the famous if somewhat strange island of Spinalonga.
Your villa is a luxury base from which to never move a foot or from which to explore Crete's traveler's treasures.
- Hotel Name: Pleiades Villas
- Area: Lasithi, Agios Nikolaos
- Why Go: Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Elegant,Family-Friendly,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Relaxed
Why we like it
- Ideal for families and friends or groups looking for high quality accommodation, fine service and a total new holiday experience.
- As the view of the Mirabello gulf opens up, Pleiades Villas open themselves to you.
- Attentive service, cheerful decor, quality fittings and furniture, pleasing pools with terraces that merge into the marine blue horizon.
- Alex your host is a welcoming, informative, helpful and housekeeping is excellent with daily change of linen and towels.
What to know
- Town of Agios Nikolaos is not a walking distance.
- There is not a swimming pool for small children.
- Heated swimming pool (on extra charge) for the Two Bedroom Superior Villas.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Rooms:||9||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Quality of service :|
|Dining:||On Request||Family :|
|Children:||Welcome||Architecture & style :|
|Closed:||November to March||Beach/Seaside :|