Villa Oleander has a total living space of 500 sqm, and it is structured as a private resort within a 1 acre plot (4000 sqm).
It is divided into two floors, where each floor occupies its own independent guesthouse (there are 3 different entrances for more privacy), offering a total of 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Both levels have spacious open-plan living areas with a fireplace and a dining area; there are three living areas in total. Each floor has its own fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms (per floor) and there is also direct access either to the garden areas or to the beautiful terraces from all the rooms and living areas.
Amongst other highlights, there are plenty of balconies and private terraces ensuring plenty of natural light in all the areas, high ceilings, airy rooms, bright and breezy spacious kitchens immediately accessing the interior as well as the exterior dining sections. There is also a thoughtful separation of each area/rooms in order to grant guests absolute privacy.
Lay Out Of Villa Oleander
Ground Floor :
- 2 separate entrances for more privacy between the apartments located on the ground floor
- 2 spacious living-rooms (the one with a dining area with a fireplace)
- 4 double bedrooms (1 with king size bed, 2 with a queen size bed and 1 with twin beds)
- 2 marble lined bathrooms (the one with a bathtub and the other with a walk in shower)
- A fully equipped kitchen with all utensils such as fridge-freezer, four-ring stove, oven, American Coffee machine, Espresso Coffee Machine, toaster etc.
- 3 large terraces overlooking the gardens
First Flooor :
- Spacious living-room with sitting and dining area (open plan) and a fireplace
- 3 Double bedrooms with balcony (one with a king size bed and two with twin beds pushed together)
- 2 marble lined bathrooms (one with a walk in shower and the other with an authentic Jacuzzi bathtub)
- A fully equipped kitchen with all utensils such as fridge-freezer, dishwasher, four-ring stove, oven, microwave, American Coffee machine, Espresso Coffee machine, toaster, wine-cooler, ice maker and other appliances
- Laundry room with washer & dryer, drawers for storing the linens
- 2 spacious terraces, the one overlooking the sea and the other the swimming pool area
- 2 large balconies the one with garden view and the other with side sea view
- Its practical layout makes summer living easy while the heated pool with salt water (14,40 x 4,10) is a magnet for children and adults alike.
- Extensive gardens and terraces some with sea view and others with a garden view provide a fitting backdrop to the pool while the surrounding scenery offers an ideal atmosphere.
- Just next to the swimming pool there is a covered area with a pergola for outside dining for 14 persons and a barbeque.
- Its outside areas are very generous in size, staging most of the convivial get-togethers, whether for breakfast, lunch and dinner or simply for enjoying the immediate summer bliss evoked by the surrounding setting!
- There is also ample space for parking (covered & uncovered).
- 100% Fine Bed Linen
- WiFi Internet
- Sun-beds and Umbrella at Veranda
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Remote control entrance gates
- Security system and monitoring
- Private Parking
- Cable - Satellite TV
- Concierge Service
- Pool and Garden Maintenance once a Week
- Baby Cot
- Pool Towels
- DVD Player
- Safe Deposit Box
- First aid Box
- iPod Dock
- Central Air-condition with autonomous controls
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Blackout Curtains and Rollers to Ensure a Quiet Sleep
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Allergy proof pillows
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Daily maid service (except Sundays)
- Towels & Linen Changes Twice per Week
- Playstation 4
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Quality of service :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|