St Nicolas Bay Hotel is a small, quality hotel in Agios Nikolaos, in superb eastern Crete. To be considered a special hotel, we require it to have atmosphere, character, and style. St. Nicolas Bay achieves all of this together with very high standards of service, location, and design.
The flavour of authentic Crete with much natural stone, contrasting with white walls and numerous magical areas to lounge, read, whisper, cuddle, or relax. Indoor heated pool, delightful natural outdoor pool area. Lounge chairs on natural rock platforms hover at sea's edge from which you step onto the small, sandy, private beach.
Dining choices remarkable for both excellent cuisine as well as style, position, location, and mood are enough to satisfy the moment, the wish - your desire fulfilled we think.
Luxury and character. Intimate areas and sea-front seclusion. From the distinctive entrance area, reception, and lounges – as you turn into St Nicolas Bay, you’ll experience a magical arrival.
St. Nicolas Bay Hotel is distinctive in its spacious stone and whitewashed buildings, as well as its small clusters of rooms or more individual suites and bungalows overlooking Mirabello Bay. Its private, sandy beach is awarded with the EU Blue Flag, a prestigious indication of high environmental and quality standards.
A style that mixes Cretan traditional with contemporary Mediterranean and adds its own unique, relaxing pace and method. A luxury boutique hotel in Agios Nikolaos, small in size, without compromising in quality, with a superb range of facilities, combining the special character and charm of authentic Greece with truly world-class service.
Thoughtful design extends to bathrooms with twin washbasins and WC separate from bath or shower. Picture windows bring the sea to you. Suites with your own private pool are delightful, well-furnished, well-equipped, and embellished with an eye-pleasing view of the blue sea, the blue sky, the Mirabello Gulf.
Service. Service is an art – a beautiful art when practiced at St Nicolas Bay. A most professionally run, truly hospitable, and friendly luxury hotel. Nothing is impossible here, yet you are likely to want for very little.
Culinary options are great with five superb restaurants to choose from, offering a broad range of cuisines such as Greek, Cretan, Mediterranean, French, Sushi Japanese, Asian, and International. Room service and three bars complement your dining experience.
The indoor heated pool is a cushion against early or late season weather fluctuations. Experience the superb Poseidon Spa with world-famous ELEMIS products and the many different treatment rooms, signature treatments, various massage options, saunas, steam bath cabins, and fully-equipped gym – and all with our highly-trained staff, of course!
An absolutely private beach, fully-serviced and fully-operational Water Sports Centre and Scuba Diving School, plus sailing yacht to hire for private sea cruises.
St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas is a well-deserved member of “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and “The Great Hotels, Luxury Romantic Collection & Luxury Spa Collection”.
- Hotel Name: St Nicolas Bay Hotel
- Area: Lasithi, Agios Nikolaos
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Design,Elegant,Family-Friendly,Food & Wine,Lovely Views,Quality of service
Why we like it
- The Hotel is situated in an absolutely quiet and beautiful beachfront location.
- From the secluded privacy of your room, just 2 minutes to reach the private, sandy beach and sunbathing terraces.
- The infinity pools are large enough to refresh your dreams.
- Culinary options are great with five superb restaurants to choose from offering a broad range of cuisines such as Greek, Cretan, Mediterranean, French, Sushi Japanese, Asian, and International. Room service and three bars complement your dining experience.
- An absolutely private beach, fully-serviced and fully-operational Water Sports Centre and Scuba Diving School, plus sailing yacht to hire for private sea cruises.
What to know
- You must take your own towels to the pool, make up your own sunbeds.
- Ask for a room on the upper levels – the view will be better.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Architecture & style :|
|Dining:||5 Restaurants & 3 Bars||Food :|
|Closed:||November to March||Honeymoon :|