Valea Villa Naxos, a modern style residence, with 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms, stunning views to the Aegean Sea and the neighbouring island of Paros, sits within beautiful location just 150 meters from the beach at the west part of Naxos Island of Cyclades group.
A great option for a memorable stay in Naxos Island, close to the most famous beaches of the island with comfortable spaces and all modern amenities.
This lovely three bedroom villa has all the qualities for a trouble free relaxing holiday since the nearest beach is just 150 meters away, the Airport of Naxos just 5 km away, the Port of Naxos just 2 km away, the nearest shops just 500m away, and the biggest town just 4km away.
Valea Naxos Villa, a beautifully appointed three bedroom villa (130m2, 550m2 private garden, accomoddates up to 7 people) combining luxurious elements with traditional touches and absolutely comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces.
The villa consists of three bedrooms and three bathrooms with shower. There is a spacious living and dining room, including a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, filter coffee, toaster, Fridge/Refrigerator, Kitchen with oven).
This villa offers absolute privacy with a 24h dedicated concierge service.
The rates include daily allergy friendly housekeeping (full housekeeping each 3 days), dedicated concierge person and VIP Arrival & Departure transfers.
The closest sandy-pebble beach is Stelida, right next to the two most popular beaches of Naxos (Saint George and Agios Prokopios), and absolutely less crowded. it is not an obvious choice for most tourists. Stelida Beach gathers a certain type of tourists who appreciate nature more than beach bars and comforts.
Villa Valea in Naxos island is the perfect getaway for families and group of friends.
Naxos is a multifaceted island with scenic settings, serenity, relaxing atmosphere, rejuvenating liveliness enchanting all visitors. History lovers are charmed by the Venetian influences along with the Cycladic spirit, which are obvious from the wonderful castle in Naxos Town to the various towers all around Naxos. The wonderful long sandy beaches and great scuba diving and windsurfing spots thrill sports lovers. Naxos is a perfect destination for families, friends and couples.
- Hotel Name: Valea Villa Naxos
- Area: Cyclades, Naxos
- Why Go: Family-Friendly,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Honeymoon,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Relaxed
Why we like it
- The combination of views, style, tranquility and quality make Villa Valea a fantastic place to stay. Everything makes it special to us.
- At barely ten minutes’ walk, you have Agios Prokopios, one of the best beaches in Greece. A great deal of other sandy beaches nearby the villa too.
- Most glorious and spectacular sunsets.
- If you are tired of swimming & sunbathing you don't have to worry at all, go for mountain-biking, horse-riding & hiking trips; and there's excellent wind- and kite-surfing nearby, too.
What to know
- So peaceful and self-sufficient that you might forget to explore the rest of Naxos Island, which would be a shame.
- Public transport doesn't come this far, so you need to hire a car.
- Try and avoid July-August if you can, when the island fills to bursting. June and September are perhaps the best 2 months, with April, May and October being better suited for hiking, cycling and more active types
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Rooms:||1||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Honeymoon :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Beach/Seaside :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||November to March||Architecture & style :|