Villa Elvina is a newly renovated four-bedroom villa graciously located just a few steps, 70 meter distance, from the beach of Drapanias village, between Gramvousa and Spatha Capes of Kissamos Gulf in the northern part of Crete, just a 25min drive from the small, picturesque town of Chania.
Views don't get much better than this: with the ever changing blue bay of Kissamos, the sandy and pebble beach of Drapanias at your feet and magnificent sunsets. It's heavenly...
Villa Elvina invites you to discover a haven of privacy and beauty, an ideal place for honeymooners, families with children, friendly couples and "dreamers".
The earth-color two-storey villa is surrounded by a 3000 meter green outdoor area, which- in combination with its properly designed facilities covering a wide range of activities and catering to both yours and your children’s needs promising dreamy and unforgettable villa holidays in Crete.
Mingling with supreme elegance contemporary style modern and traditional architecture, the casual chic Villa Elvina is designed to inspire.
Enjoy your swim either in the 80 m2 pool (12 m2 for your children) or in the deep beautiful sea and lay down by gazing at the spectacular sunset. And as the hot summer sun sets over the Gramvousa cape enjoy your meal next to the pool under the vine arbour of a stone built barbecue overlooking the sea view.
Surrounded by the unique beaches of Balos, Falasarna and Elafonissi, the sandy-pebble beach o Drapanias is located in a peaceful and unspoiled setting lined with romantic waterside tavernas. A great base for exploring the surrounding countryside with exquisite picturesque villages, gorges, 2000 natura areas, ancient archeological sites and the historical small town of Chania with its beautiful Venetian Harbour.
- Hotel Name: Villa Elvina
- Area: Chania, Drapanias
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Elegant,Family-Friendly,Friendly enviroment,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Quiet location,Relaxed
Why we like it
- A newly renovated two-storey villa with contemporary style, breaking the repetitive routine of holiday villas at a quiet location with spectacular views and sunsets.
- An ideal place for honeymooners, families with children and friendly couples.
- Terraces and balconies with breathtaking view, comfy sofas for relaxing overlooking the stunning sunset and dining room for delicious breakfast or romantic dinner.
- Superb fully equipped kitchen with modern electric devices.
What to know
- We recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent (you cannot reach Villa Elvina by public transport).
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Marvelous view :|
|Rooms:||1||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Family :|
|Dining:||No||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||Never||Village Atmosphere :|