Villa Oasis is the most recently renovated house (2008) in Kamilari village, nearby Matala in lovelly southern Crete.
A stone-made manor house, on three levels, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms (the one with whirlpool bathtub 1.55x1.55m and the others with shower).
Fully equipped kitchen (kettle, toaster, fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee machine, four ring cooker with oven). Air conditioning (cooling-heating), 2 satellite LCD TVs, DVD player, CD player, radio, safe box, hair dryer, first aid box, washing machine, iron and ironing board, baby-cot and high baby chair.
The villa is furnished and decorated with authentic pieces of furniture in combination with careful selection of synchronous in order to be quality and comfort.
In the outside area is the swimming pool (3.00mx9.50m-deep 1.30m), the BBQ area-traditional oven, a terrace tided up on a garden with sea view, garden around the villa and a private parking.
The villa has total privacy and quiet and it’s open all over the year.
Gym room, kitchen, dining-room, living-room with fireplace and antique piano.
Kamilari is a quite, traditional village in southern Crete. It is small and scenic, with all the features of a typical Cretan village with a small main square, a church and the famous kafeneia full of character crowded by locals.
Kamilari (350 inhabitants) is built on three hilltops, Goulas, Alevrotas and Evgoras, and offers a panoramic view of the olive groves of the Messara Plain, the peaks of Psiloritis Mountain and the south Cretan Sea.
Kamilari is very close to Tymbaki, Mires and the seaside villages of Kalamaki and Matala and just 4 km from the Phaistos archaeological site … just the ideal base in order to explore the lovely plain of Messara, with its picturesque villages, rich history and, of course, its great beaches in this part of Crete.
- Hotel Name: Villa Oasis
- Area: Heraklion, Kamilari
- Why Go: Art & Culture,Family-Friendly,Friendly enviroment,Private Pool,Quiet location,Relaxed,Shopping,Village Athmosphere
Why we like it
- The thing is, they all have interesting locations and good facilities. Some in these interesting and cozy local villages, others more rural but with mouth-watering views where sipping a drink by your pool in the evening as the sun cools and the barbecue heats up is a bite of paradise.
- A great base to explore south coast and all villas within a few minutes' drive of Matala and Phaestos.
- Just 3.5km away from one of the longest sandy beaches in Crete, Kommos.
What to know
- Public transport doesn't come this far, so you need to hire a car
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Cheap & Chic :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Village Atmosphere :|
|Dining:||No||Architecture & style :|