How refreshing in rustic-mad Crete to find a bright, contemporary villa with pristine white interiors, great lighting, funky artwork, huge windows with stunning sea views, a large heated pool with salt water, surrounded by a large garden with plenty of olive trees, aromatic herbs and flowers planted throughout.
Villa Oleander might be exactly what you have been dreaming of for your holidays. Can you see yourself dipping into the large swimming pool and relaxing in the shade of olive trees in a garden brimming with flowers and herbs, enjoy magnificent sea views over hills and olive groves… Peace and quiet: no cars to be heard, just birds singing and insects buzzing,No pollution. No stress. The perfect setting for totally relaxing vacations.
Villa Oleander is situated in a hilltop countryside location very close to the sea and the town, between the villages of Agios Onoufrios and Kounoupidiana, in the Akrotiri peninsula, only 20 minutes (7.8 km) far from the picturesque town of Chania-Crete and 6 km away from Chania's International Airport. The sandy & organized beach of Agios Onoufrios is only 10 minutes (850 m) walk from the residence and there is easy access to the numerous beaches around (Kalathas, Stavros, Marathi, Loutraki).
Villa Oleander is composed of two independent units, which could accommodate up to 16 persons (14 adults & 2 children), both are designed to offer supreme accommodation in their bright and ultra-sized interiors. The villa consists of 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
This gorgeous villa is an ideal choice for big family gatherings or larger groups looking to enjoy a memorable summer experience and the best the island has to offer.
- Hotel Name: Villa Oleander - Akrotiri - Chania - Crete
- Area: Chania, Kounoupidiana Village
- Why Go: Elegant,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Quality of service,Quiet location,Relaxed,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Family-Friendly
Why we like it
- The combination of views, style, tranquility and quality make Villa Oleander a fantastic place to stay. Everything makes it special to us.
- The villa is surrounded by a large garden with plenty of olive trees, aromatic herbs and flowers planted throughout.
- Villa has an outdoors paradise, a magnificent open-air setting equipped with a wonderful swimming pool with salt water systems, an inviting barbeque area and a dining area shaded by a pergola.
What to know
- So peaceful and self-sufficient that you might forget to explore the rest of Crete, which would be a shame.
- We highly recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
- Book early, mid and high season it's often booked.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Quality of service :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|